Friday, June 16, 2006

Alas my day has come

Well as of tonight at 6:02 pm *hopes* I will be officially on my way to Idaho, home of the free, land of the brave. HOLLAH!
I have my bags packed, my laundry clean, my house sparkling *relative term*, my boarding passes printed, and my DVD's ready and waiting to watch on the plane. All thats left to do is check our baggage in and drug my puppy. :) I won't do that until I get to the airport though. And NO Rachel, I won't overdose her. *sends fiery dart eyes* :-D

And for the record, I look officially both Cute and Professional today. Amazing what a nice outfit and taking time on yourself can do for the self esteem!

Did I mention...WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! I hope the times goes slowly in Idaho. I get to ride my horsey, how I miss her. We have been through a lot together. I love my Annie. I miss my Salty and my Leo....okay, gonna get sad if I keep going like this.

Anyway, I probably won't post much in Idaho, A) because duh, I'm home and will have so much going on and B) momma has dial up internet and it's kinda like a woman...temperamental. :-D No rock throwing girls! I can say that cus I am a lady!

Peace out home chili fries!

14 comments:

Jason Mullins said...

Now I know why you said that my life with all of the animals was your dream world. I hope you have a great time there. Post all the adventures of the "fair maiden" when you return. I am sure you will.

Kasey said...

HEHE! I grew up a rodeo girl! I rodeoed from age four until 17. I was a rodeo queen 9 times, all around cowgirl twice, won approx 24 buckles, countless other prizes. I am a true outdoor girl. I love four wheeling and hunting and camping and everything. I mean ruffin it camping too. Tent for a bed and river for a shower!

wemmies said...

That last comment sounded like a "Single's Ad." LOL!!

wemmies said...

ARG!

I forgot... HAVE FUN! HOLLAH!

Kasey said...

Wonder if you can hear me HOLLAH from Idaho!

Rachel said...

I can't read anything right today! At first I thought you said you cuss like a lady!
*stupid pregnant brain*

Rachel said...

Wendy- yeah it did!

"If you like Pina Coladas..."
*horrid evil song*

Kasey said...

ummmmmm...cuss like a lady...hmmm...yeah...no....:)

Rachel said...

Well a lady doesn't cuss so I guess yeah. :-)

Kasey said...

luck be a lady toniiiight. I was thinking of the mrs doubtfire song. :)

Rachel said...

That cross-dressin' movie? Ewwww!!!!!

wemmies said...

Pina Colada song has a good ending. I like it! :P

Rachel said...

Yeah, at least Pina Colada DOES end well... it's the middle that bugs me to death... it's a sore subject...

Pauly said...

WOOOHOOOOO!! For you. ;)