Monday, November 21, 2005

you think so?

I just love it when people tell you how fat you are....it not so many words that is. I am hoping you can read the sarcasm to this post. My whole life I have been chunkier than most people. With one exception, from the time I was a baby till about 6 years old I was "normal". Today, my warehouseman told me a I had a red mark on my face. I looked in my mirror that I carry and saw a little red mark. I shoulda just skipped the rest of the conversation and said "no big deal" but no....big mouth me had to say it was probably from Damon. See Damon and I leave for work at the same time so we usually give each other a quick kiss in the drive way before leaving. I thought he might have tried to kiss me on my cheek so that is why it was red cus he was being a nerd and wouldnt let me go. Not that I mind...but anyway. I said this to the warehouseman and he's like well "you're bigger than him, you could probably break both his legs if you sat on him" or something like that. I almost cried, but I refused to give him the satisfaction. I will never be a skinny size 4 petite girl! EVER! The best I have ever looked as an adult size wise was at my wedding. Grrr I wish people would just love or like you for how you are. I hate getting made fun of. It was old as a kid, it's really old now as an adult. Tear

6 comments:

wemmies said...

You may just be "touchy" today. You are bigger than Damon. Most people are bigger than Damon. He is a stick with chicken legs. You are a tall, big girl.... with or without extra padding. If you were a size 4 (we can only dream) you would still be bigger than Damon. Feed that boy some fatty beef stew or something. I know, I need to find some other food to pick on you about. hehe! Anywho... You shoulda told that guy , "That's rude! Don't make me crush your package with my Amazon Woman Feet!" *wink wink*

Kasey said...

I am WAY bigger than damon, HUGELY monstrously bigger :( I could handle it if I was a skinny bigger, but I am a fatter bigger. And phillip was being rude, he's like that. A sinner, what do I expect. Side's I don't want to choke him on beef stew. *sniffle*

Erika J. said...

I'm with Wendy. Just about everyone is bigger than Damon. Haha. ;)

Kasey said...

Yeah I know he is small, but good grief I might as well have married a midget the way Phillip acted yesterday!! GRRR Starvation Diet here I come! :) Worked before, can work again...with the exception of Thursday, and then theres that putluck tomorrow, and then...;)

Kasey said...

Hey Em!! Havent talked to you in awhile! Thanks girl! I put your blog in my links section.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! cosmetic surgeons in chapel hill nc Toshiba dvd player reviews Lacrosse hunting boot Volvo 240 marine history kia Infiniti g 35 pictures