Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesday, November 30th.

Can you believe it's almost been a week since Thanksgiving???! Yikes!
I am tired today, eyes are hurting. Get this I went to bed early last night because I had a headache and wanted to get some sleep so I would maybe feel better. Me n Damon were laying there and I just couldn't get comfy. Finally I fall asleep. All the sudden I am woke up by my husband fidgeting in the bed. He usually NEVER does this, I mean I am not kidding. When he goes to sleep its until the next morning, like a bump on a log. He must be in a coma or something! Anyway NOT last night. I am thinking he's moving around must be time or close to, to get up. Look at the clock...3:10 am!!?!?! DAMON!!! Not only is he waking me up, he gets up and turns the living room light on to let the cat outside (light blaring in my face) then he lays back down, then gets back up and says he needs something on his stomach. I ask him if he's hungry he says he doesn't know, but his stomach is. What does he do? He goes to the fridge and I hear the all familiar sound of another dr pepper can losing its guts. He's such a goof. Finally I get to sleep, and he wakes me up AGAIN! Mercy. He makes me laugh! Trying to decide where to go to lunch today :-/

0 comments: