Tuesday, November 29, 2005

No mo' outa me

No suh (sir) I aint goinna be complainin no mo'. :) I have been reading my blog and it sounds like a repetitive whine. Yuck. Thus only happy things for atleast two days. I try to be interesting, I guess I like in this department.
Started my starvation diet today, had some OJ, 5 pretzel sticks, and some cranberry stuff (outa the can) and by lunch time was really shakey. Here's the gross part coming. I ate a cold hotdog with honey mustard on it cus a guy at work told me to eat it (i felt like I was gonna puke) funny thing is, it tasted good. Go Figure (i know you are thinking ew!)
Oh, and I have my Basket idea. Ready? the theme is "Christmas Morning"! What do you think? I am going to try to incorporate things you would have on your Christmas morning. Like my dad and I each get bottles of sparkling cider so I want to put a bottle of that in the basket. Sis Tammy said to add a NT (new Testament) for the Christmas Story. Lots of other things. I think it will be cute, hopefully it turns out the way my mind saw it!

Anything new with ya'll out there in blog world? I haven't seen Wendy today on here, I hope she is ok. Pray for her tooth guys please. Pray for Erika too and her RA. Oh and Sis grandma in Idaho, brother Wilda says he doesnt think she will make it to Christmas. He is willing to let her go. Pray for Sis Wilda too, the blood clot in her leg is still there.

I still haven't gotten my jones soda to try. I may buy some and save them til' we go to Idaho for my grandma to try...she will say "oh mercy" thats her saying. She says it so cute cus she has a really hi pitched grandma voice. Well, see yall. I hope you all post something new soon so I can read new stuff.

7 comments:

wemmies said...

I am use to your whining. :)

Good basket idea. I am stealing it. Kidding. I would buy it but I hate cider. Blah... Maybe you shoudl try coffee. Are you only making one? Get a Christmas book mark and mark the Christmas story in the NT.
My basket will be baked goodies. Rachael Ray's fudge, if I can figure it out, will be included. Rice Krispy Treats, etc... anybody seen cheap baskets?

HEY... put your blog on "pop up window for posts". It makes it easier for retards like me to post replies cause I can see what all I wanted to reply to but forgot. I know I wanted to reply to something else but I forgot... :/

Kasey said...

Well, I don't know if I am doing the cider thing or not. I was going to do the hot cider but I might nix it, I still want to do the sparkling cider only because that is my dad and mines tradition. However, if a visitor is there I don't want to look like a lush with my basket :) I like non alcoholic pina coladas, but Damon doesnt like me to get them cus it looks the same as a real one.
I will try to put the pop up window up. I am not computer smart.

Kasey said...

Pop up working!

wemmies said...

KEWL! Mucho better.

I remember what I forgot now. What is up with the Jones Soda? I saw alot of it at Kroger last night.

BTW... I doubt we have visitors on Sunday Night. Lush out girl!

Kasey said...

go to www.jonessoda.com the thing is they have a BUNCH of WEIRD flabors aside from their normal ones. The weird flavors are only for the holidays, they are things like turkey, brussel sprouts, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, salmon pate, herb stuffing,cranberry, wouldn't be so gross sounding if it wasnt SODA....BLECH. But, I still wanna try it.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Com curtain kitchen productpage brand new kitchen Enameled lava kitchen sinks grand valley state university jackets Whirlpool electric dryer troubleshooting Road runner spam blockers Fun alcohol percocet Oxycontin epidemic in the united kingdom Wireless surveillance kit http://www.merchant-account-2.info/Kitchen_electronic_scale.html Wellbutrin xl150mg lexus lease special arrow kitchens fairfax kitchen ultracet sauna City of miramar florida water bill pay online

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! cell phone Efexor xl venlafaxine Cheap mobile calls to ghana hardcore fat Gang bang black fuck pain relief laser tattoo removal east elmhurst hiking hot springs washington Free vacation resort timeshare promotion in fla american made hiking boots and 3 season tents Waterbed mattress soft-side Remotely hosted bulk email scripts