Friday, November 04, 2005

He so silly

I don't know what it is..but my Damon is so silly! I can be so so mad at him and he will say something and I will burst out laughing! I love him so much! We have our bad times, but the good outweigh them! Whoever thinks marriage is a bed or roses is SORELY mistaken! Of course...those who think that~ AREN'T married! AND you won't believe what anyone tells you UNTIL you are married!! It's a vicious cycle! LOL! Next Subject: LADIES RETREAT! Tonight! Be there or be sssqqquare! And Lastly Can we say BAKE_A_ROONIE I baked up a storm last night! I made THREE punkin (pumpkin) rolls, and one punkin gooey bar. Damon made home made beef stew last night as well for the ladies retreat tonight. Antioch ladies are in charge of tonights dinner and we are doing a soup theme I guess. So I said, "Damon makes really good beef stew!" So what.... maybe I did kinda~sorta~ volunteer him, he likes to make his stew. I drew the line with the Veg-all tho! Veg all only good for certain things.

0 comments: