Tuesday, November 29, 2005

la la la lalalalala

I titled the post la la la lalalalala because I didn't know what to put. Original huh? :-/ anyhoo...here's todays scoop:

I am thinking about getting a second job at walmart, called the people today and they are pulling my application. My goal is to only have the job until end of June when I fly to Idaho to be a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding. In that time I want to save about 2200 bucks and help pay off a loan Damon and I have. My concerns are...will it make me to tired to be working about 70 hours a week, missing some amount of church, and will I miss out on everything fun. Guess we will see what happens.

This weekends plans...for any of you antioch peoples out there, You going to Ondra's party? I have no idea how to get there, maybe someone can shed some light on that subject- directions. I am sposed' to bring blueberry muffins, at this point I can't decide if I want to make from scratch, make from a mix, or just buy. We have the VLB auction at Church Sunday night so I need to get the basket put together. Megans sounds pretty cool, I want mine to be great too. IDEAS? I have a few.. A FEW.... anyhoo I am beginning to think I need a day planner. I am one of those obsessive compulsive people who has to have a list of what they need to do, buy, prepare, etc.. LOL So I have been going over and over in my mind what I need to do, buy, and prepare for this weekend. The best part is...I will be broke..HAHAHAHAHAH ha...GRRRR.

List:
Grocery Shop
Muffins for party
Call Teenage VLB's to remind about service and auction
Make basket for auction
practice song for VLB service
Clean House
I'm forgetting something...I knew it, I knew it. Where's my list??????

OH YEAH...get stuff ready for childrens church.