Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Doctor Appointment

Yup, that's right....I got a doccy appointment today. Yuck.

I have decided if Damon and I ever have children I have atleast a couple names picked out to choose from.
Presley Tayler (girl)
Savannah Rose
Kaylei Murrì
Abygale Monroe
Kent Wilson (boy)
Denver Ray Or Denver Wilson

I think those names are pretty cool, I like the name Grace but it's so typical anymore. I want something somewhat different while still involving the families names somehow.
Tonight is Church, I like Church nights. WOOHOO
Lately I have been working over time, since I don't get paid for holidays I am making up for next weeks days off by working extra this week. But I tell ya, these 4:30ish am stuff is catching up with me. :)
I been on the america's most wanted files checking out the missing persons files cus I am bored, its gotten me kinda depressed. So many people gone, only God knows where they are.
Curled my hair today, flipped it out actually....looks somewhat cute, not totally but somewhat.
Well ttyl yall, almost dr time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girly girl.... I love those names! Here are mine:

Joshua *Husband's Middle Name*
Noah
Rachelle Marlene
Elesha
Elisha
Alanya
Alyssa


And that's all I could think of in 15 second.. later!

Meg

wemmies said...

HEY! You can't have GRACE!!!! =P
How about Denty Moore Broyles? HEY!!!! If you have twins they could be Denty Moore and Veg All.... awwwwwwwww!!! That would be so STEWpid! LOL!!!
HEY put me on your Blog List! *sniff sniff*

Kasey said...

Thanks Wendy!! LOL...you would have had to been there to get that! Or maybe not :-/ anywho... the doctors appointment went well as expected for the kind of appointment it was. Blech. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! internet pharmacy modafinil Legal diazepam levels renault megane coupe cabriolet low profile tyres Ic+butalbital renault 19 modified renault skrzynie automatyczne Merchant account retail web site interracial taboo art renault logistiknetz ersatzteil cellulitis na brzuchu Clubwear sweaters