Friday, November 18, 2005

I thought this would be fun...maybe?

Why not?
1. Last dream: Last night, I drempt about my co-worker Sandy...she was at a resort or something (who knows why I dreamed that)
2. Last car ride: my drive to work this morning.
3. Last kiss: This morning@ 5:30am
4. Last good cry: yesterday, but it was bad. I had a headache.
5. Last Missing Library Book: Back in elementary I guess
6. Last movie seen: Does Dukes of Hazzard taped count? lol...Because of Winn Dixie
7. Last cuss word uttered: Before I was saved in High School
8. Last beverage drank: Water
9. Last Food consumed: My new recipe I created, Autumn Apple Gooey Cake
10. Last Crush: Timmy (timeteo) from the zion hill church, that was before Damon though! Damon was not just a crush...obviously!
11. Last phone call: Husband
12. Last TV show watched: Cops
13. Last time showered: Last night (bath) before bed
14. Last shoes worn: My brown dress shoes
15. Last CD played: Some CD em'd gave me, I can't remember the name of it, but we are sposed' to sing it together and I have been practicing it :) But I can't remember the name!!
16. Last Item Bought: groceries at walmart
17. Last downloaded: Cubis from yahoo games
18. Last annoyance: my warehouseman at work wouldn't answer my calls to the cordless this morning so I had to get on the tow motor (aka fork lift for you northerners) and go get him!!
19. Last disappointment: my scale :)
20. Last soda drank: Diet Dr Pepper
21. Last thing written: the order number to my Bill of Lading
22. Last key used: Car key
23. Last word spoken: Bye (talking to Damon on phone)
24. Last trip to the bathroom: this morning
25. Last sleep: 9:30-4:50am
26. Last IM: my momma
31. Last ice cream eaten: Cookies n Cream by Blue Bell
32. Last time amused: this morning
33. Last time wanting to die: I have never wanted to DIE, DIE!! But when I get really sad about missing home it hurts a lot.
34. Last time hugged: yesterday
35. Last time scolded: If getting scolded by my husband counts.. :) then yesterday hehe.
36. Last time resentful: last night when Damon wouldnt believe me about when I took a advil or whatever it was. I KNEW about the time that I took it and he was bound and determined to say it was a different time!!! GRRR
37. Last chair sat in: My office chair at work
41. Last shirt worn: the one I have on now, its a sweater that's navy blue, teal, purple, light teal and, shiny purple and teal....would have to see it :)
42. Last web page visited:Grace's Blog!

3 comments:

wemmies said...

#14= UGLY! :)

Kasey said...

I don't think you have seen these. I just cleaned my closet and they hadn't been worn for awhile so I brought them to the front. They are kinda old lady looking, but I like them.lol

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »