Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time?

Has escaped me!! Seems like time flies anymore! I work sort of an odd shift and it puts me getting home a bit later, just seems to make my days fly by.

If you haven't read emily's LJ I actually got her hooked on a song. I am so "jazzed" about that as she would say. I am really impressed with the "new" old artist, Brandon Heath. I guess he is new to singing but from what I have read, has been writing songs for awhile. There is another group I am liking, Addison Road, and...the song Innocent by Stellar Kart. That song is so good. I have been listening to a new radio station, can you tell?? In Nashville I listened to the Southern Gospel station a lot, and the Fish, but here I haven't found a Southern Gospel station, and so I found this station and for the most part really like the songs. I sound repetitive. Next...

It was in the 80's today, to warm for almost October. I can hardly believe tomorrow begins October. Again, time flys...flies?? whichever.

Good night for now.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

This morning it was 52 degrees and freezing, they say it is only going to get up to 69 degrees..

You can tell fall is here and I just love it..

Rachel said...

We've been listening to Wayfm since they upped their tower signal. It comes in at the house now!

I LOVE the song "To Bring You Back" by Paul Alan. It gives me chills! I love Tenth Avenue North too.