Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Randomness

This is the view I woke up to this morning...ahh...I am so thankful for this.
I thought this was cute, Abby and Tigger sleeping (sort of)
Bathroom pic with new paint...can't really tell the wall color to well.

This is the color scheme though.

Here's another bathroom pic, a little bit better for seeing wall color.

This is my beautiful buffalo chicken pizza. Damon was huge buffalo chicken fan, so that was one thing I learned how to make pretty quickly. This is a variation of it.
Store bought dough, use ranch dressing for the sauce, sautee diced onions in olive oil and butter, then add chicken and hot sauce to same pan as onions...cook until chicken is done. Seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder. Put the chicken mixture on top of the sauce, and top with mozzarella cheese (as much as you want). YUM.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pizza looks good. The Italians should shoot us for what we've done to their dish, but we'll just label it "American Pizza" eh?

But really.. American Pizza ;) is so versatile! Come on, ranch dressing instead of tomato sauce? It doesn't get any more creative than that!

And the bathroom looks REALLY good kase-- you should be proud of yourself!

~Amy said...

Wow. Those were random pics, but all of them fun. :D

The view is gorgeous. The pizza looks really good. Might have to try that with some variation (we're not too much into spicy). I used to love it when I was younger, but I can't handle it too well any more ... my stomach can't, that is.

The bathroom looks soooo great, Kasey. Very pretty. I almost went with that color scheme for my living room. I did red and olive green. Sometimes I wish I would've done the blue/brown. It looks so pretty. Great job. The glass shelf attached to the mirror is really cool. I've never seen anything like that. And I like the sparkle your candle accent adds. Cool, cool, cool.

Jessa Stephens said...

Beautiful bathroom!!!! Thats one YUMMY lookin pizzia!!!