Thursday, September 18, 2008

Appreciate

Appreciate what you have, when you have it, try not to complain. I have been feeling that so much more these past couple of years, or atleast year and a half...we have really, nothing to complain about. I know life is hard...I know, but really our worst day is still a day to praise the Lord because each breath is a gift from Him. I know I have been saying this a lot lately, I guess it's just on my mind/heart. There were things I would ask Damon to let me be in charge of concerning our marriage...but in reality...I am so thankful now for the example he led in how he took care of everything. He was upright and saught the Lord for so much. I appreciate him.

The zuchini bread turned out grrrreat!!! Yumola.

I'm tired..honestly I think I was going to write something else, but I don't remember now...so, good night and I pray that each one of you that read my blog are blessed, comforted, and led by the Lord tonight.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yum zucchini bread sounds great! i have been baking up a storm this week! i looove to bake, so since i've had a free time that's what i've done all week. thanks for all your comments on my blog. sorry i haven't been good at leaving comments on yours...or anyone else's, for that matter. hope life is going well!

Becky said...

What you said is so true. It's very hard sometimes to remember to thank the Lord for every thing--right down to the simple little things, but things can be lost or taken away from us so quickly. Thanks for the little reminder! ;)