Saturday, September 06, 2008

HEEEEEEEEEEY

So I get to be 26 soon. Is it bad to have a hard time with getting older. I feel bad, because I want to be thankful for each day. I guess it is just a mental adjustment. I ordered a cake, well told mom what i wanted, and she ordered it. Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing. YUM.

My tire on my bike had gotten some goat heads in them (I don't know if the south has goat heads...I don't know that I ever saw them) which are a really hard point sticker about the size of a pea with usually about three to four thorn like things coming out from all different ways. Anyway they had "slimed" my tires and yes that's the term the bike shop used, so when i pulled the goat heads out the slime filled the hole to seal it up. But, apparently to much got out before the slime worked. I was a bit scared to use Damon's air compressor because I didn't want to overfill the tube to quickly, but I read the PSI that the tube could handle and let the tank get some pressure then filled it in little incriments checking the pressure as I went. I was proud of myself and I didn't blow anything up.

Well, I guess I am going to get off here, and change the background...yuck, I don't like it anymore.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this background much better cousin! Are you going to do a party or anything? Message me on Myspace and let me know. Love you!

Rebekah Doran said...

Good for you! (That you didn't blow up the tire.) I would have been a little nervous too. Your cake sounds yummy. When is your birthday? Don't feel bad about being 26, I'm 29. Wow, I was just thinking, when I was 26 I had three kids. That seems like a LONG time ago.

Oh, I was wanting to post a while back but never got to. I like your bangs. I think that they are cute. :) I bet they are just about the perfect length now.

I also thought that your table you bought with your canopy was pretty and those chairs look REALLY comfy!

~Amy said...

I just had to look up and see what a goathead is, and, nope, never seen one. They look kind of weird. Hey, did you know they can be used as a weapon? Weird. I guess that's why they messed up your bike so bad.

When is your birthday? You said son, so I'll go ahead and say it: "Happy Birthday to you!!!!" :D

~Amy said...

sorry .... "soon" not son

Yvonne said...

Hey Kasey just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY girlie , I hope its a great one . We all love you and miss you . Hope all those wishes come true . be good . luv ya..