Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Friday

It's Friday, goodness, again! The weeks seem to fly by anymore.

I kinda had a rough day. Work is sooo so busy. And, to be honest, I didn't handle the stress very well. I would think from time to time, that I needed to check my attitude because my coworkers areseing my reaction, essentially my witness. Please just say a prayer for me, that I can better know how to handle the situations. I am so thankful for my job, the Lord has continued to provide for me and I don't want to grumble like I did today.

This weekend will be really busy, so I need to get to bed. We are celebrating my Grandpas birthday tomorrow evening, and my little cutie Cousin Aubrie's very first first first birthday on Sunday afternoon.

Watched Facing the Giants tonight, that movie is so great. Good night.

0 comments: