Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pray On...

I really enjoy that song. It speaks to my soul. Sometimes you just want to flat give up on situations, people...etc...but you can't. If you quit praying, then what? What if someone gave up on you, where would you be today? God help me to pray on, even when I don't see my prayers being answered. God is always always always, on time.

Hmmm...I was thinking of typing something else, but it has left me. I guess I am drawing a blank on blogging lately. Not much has been going here. Just working a LOT. Which is a big blessing. I am enjoying my job, although Friday was sort of hectic. I felt like I made a lot of mistakes, which in reality there was only a few...but you still want to do your best ya know? It is getting darker earlier here. It's dark or pretty close by around 7:30 now. I miss the summer because it was light until around 9:30 or maybe a bit later. That was nice. But the autumn air is here, and oh so nice!! There is a corn maze not that far away, and I really want to go!! Something about corn husks, pumpkins, apple cider...all things fallish.

Well, time to clean the house!! Night yall.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Kasey! I found something for you! You're gonna love me forever!!!!

I might wait until Christmas though, we'll see. :-)