Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yard Work

I mowed my front yard today...first time in about three weeks. With it cooling down here it hasn't grown nearly as fast, but definitely needed it. I even weeded for awhile. I also need to mow the back yard. It's funny, or lazy..one of the two, but I think I have mowed both the back and the front of my lawn at the same time, maybe only 2-3 times. I seem to always mow them seperately.

Been fighting a sinus/cold issue lately, but feels sorta like I am on the upside of it now. Hopefully and prayerfully so.

I went to work today for some over time, so I was up pretty early for a saturday morning. Ready for a nap! But I am glad that I have a job where going in extra is a pleasant experience. I am very very thankful!! Another blessing, I got my oil changed and tires rotated...and I DIDN'T need an alignment. I thought I probably would because the place where I got my tires said I did. But the Chevrolet dealership said it was fine. YAY!

You can tell fall is coming here in Idaho. The air has a bit fo a colder snap to it, I really enjoy this time of year. I just need to put up a fall decoration on my front door and do my porch rails. I have my centerpiece on my coffee table all done up. It is sooo cute. I have pics, just haven't uploaded them onto here. I got these cute little decorative balls for my birthday, they are covered in little pieces of wood, or shells, and then I entertwined some old leaf garland and cinnamon sticks and its just cute. And cheap, thats always helpful.

Well, momma just called and my cousin and her hubby, and their uber cute baby is on the way, so I shall go.

0 comments: