Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Thanks

Thanks for all the birthday well wishes! Yesterday was a pretty good day.

Even though I have only been working with the company I am at for about three weeks, they got a birthday card and had the department sign it and sent out an email about my birthday. They also had one girl bake something and bring for everyone to share in honor of my birthday. Isn't that sweet? I think so. Another girl in the office actually shares my birthday, except she turned 33. When I got back from lunch, which my Aunt Molly took me out to an asian restaurant, therewas a big bouquet of flowers on my desk from my mom and dad. It had Sunflowers, one of my favorite, gerbera daisies, little cream colored carnations, day lilies, and some other flower that I can't remember the name of.

When I got home from work last night, mom called me and said dinner was ready. So I even got dinner made for me. All in all, it was a pretty good day. I got lots of texts, my space comments, facebook wall posts, blog posts and comments, so thank you.

I hope everyone has a good day. Please pray, I have a special request for a friend of mine, they need the Lord to intervene for their soul. Thanks.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Sounds like you had a good Brithday

Amanda Bull said...

Happy Birthday - belated :) Sorry I missed it. Glad you had a good day. Love ya.

emily said...

who sent the flowers? Your office?