Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heat

I turned the heat on this morning...the house was down to 68. Someone said night before last that it got down to 31 degrees. It doesnt feel that cold to me...but I like fall.

Please pray for me to get up earlier in the morning....because I go to work late, I get up around 7:15 to7:30. I ultimately would like to get up by 6:30. Which means going to bed earlier...and, if you would...I would like yall to pray I could get hired on in a different position to the earlier shift. It starts at 7:00 and gets off at 3:30. Thats the one, I would really like.

I still haven't made my pie, maybe tonight. Tonight I have lots to do. I need to mow my lawn, clean the kitchen..so on. I wish my house had a fire place. Wouldn't that be cool! Ultimale fall ambiance.

Well everyone have a good day! Love Jesus!

2 comments:

emily said...

yay! Fall! I can't wait! I wish we could turn on the heat now.

Valerie said...

I love the Fall! I love being able to have the windows open and letting the air flow through..I love the changing colors on the leaves..I love it all!