Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Words

This subject has been talked about quite a bit recently, at least I have noticed. I am talking about Thankfulness. This world is LITERALLY full of people who are lost and undone without God. Even as a Christian we sometimes tend to make it harder on ourselves by worrying, fretting, etc..but can you imagine living life without God?? I don't want to. Each human being in this world can reach out to God at some point, He is waiting with arms wide open. I pray that my friend and family, will accept Him soon. I am no better than anyone...seems like I fail more than I succeed sometimes...a lot of times. If you are reading this, God loves you...whether you are serving Him or not. He loves you and wants to be your All in All. Serving God doesn't mean your world will be perfect or easy, it just means God will be there through it all carrying you, instead of you carrying the world on your shoulders. I have lost my husband, I am a young widow, I am telling you I would be crazy if it HADN'T been for JESUS! God is real enough to feel, to breath in His presence...the night Damon passed away and I came home and everyone was waiting there at our house...there was a glow to that room. There was peace. No, everything wasn't peachy, everything wasn't great, in fact, it was horrible...BUT GOD WAS THERE TO HOLD ME IN THE PAIN. To hold Damon's family, and mine. I could almost see Him. I wish that I could make you see that Jesus is real. I wish I could bottle His presence and give you a sample so you could feel Him. I can't do that, all I can do is tell you what HE has done for me. I don't really know why I have went into all this...I guess it started because I have seen some things today to remind me of how much this world needs God to give them peace, to set them free from sin. God didn't have to show His love to me, but He did, and I am so grateful. He is trying to show it to everyone else too.

1 comments:

Netty said...

Kasey,
I am sorry but could I have your snail mail again. I misplaced.

Love ya!