Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today is the Day

Month End. We stay at work today until we are completely lining up on all fronts. We can stay up to midnight...so please pray that, THAT, is not necessary. LOL. I would really like getting off at as close to on time as possible, although over time will be nice for the check. Anyway, just wanted to request prayer for that.

It is cold this morning, 39 degrees to be exact. Well as exact as the news can be. :)

If, I get off early enough tonight, I need to cook dinner for mom and dad. Mom cooked pretty much all week last week, so I think we sorta talked about me returning the favor this week. Don't know what I will cook, should I get home at a decent hour from work, grilling sounds good.

Well, this post is short, and there isn't much information in it, but I need to get skiddadaling....is that how you spell that?

I love Damon Broyles, always and forever.

0 comments: