Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stamping and Such

So, I went with momma to a stamping party tonight. It was actually pretty fun. I made, get this....EIGHT, yes eight, cards. In ONE night. I am not a stamper, not at all, and I am pretty amazed how easy it is when everything is prepped for you with the idea and such. That is my problem, is getting the right idea, that and measuring and cutting. We didnt leave there until almost 930 tonight, makes for a long day. But what does the Bible say, this is the day the Lord has made, so we need to rejoice and be glad in it. Every day, is a blessing, though sometimes we cant even begin to see beyond the clouds, the sunshine lays above it all.

I bought a Wii last night. I am excited. Super excited. Now I just need to figure out how to hook it up.

My job went better for the most part today. They say I am doing really well, that I don't need to be so hard on myself. That is how I am though, when I fail, man...its rough on me. I feel so dumb when I make a mistake, especially when I try so hard to do things right. That is what erks me. (or is it irks??)

Hmm....I am drawing a blank sorta. I guess, with that, good night. Jesus loves you.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I want a Wii for the whole family.I think they are neat and fun.They are putting Wii's in nursing homes for the older people to help them be a little more active and I think that is great.

Rebekah Doran said...

Those Wii's sound really neat and fun. Jacob played one the other day for the first time and got quite the work out!

Glad to hear that your job is going better.

Unknown said...

we want a wii too... if we did get one, we'd have a game console from every corner- wii, playstation, and xbox- matt even has the old nitendo

i want to start stamping. i love watching what emilee makes. it's amazing.

Lynn said...

I miss you Kasey!!! I listened to my birthday song the other day. It made me miss you more!!! I hope you are adjusting to Idaho life. I'm so glad that you can have your family close. Maybe one of these days, I can come to that part of the country. I love to go to new places. Take care. Love Ya Bunches!!!!