Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cry, Scream, WAAHHHH!!

OUCH. GRRRR. I hit my ankle today and made it bleed and turn purplish-blue. Not that long ago, I caught my heel on a sharp piece of metal coming down from the ladder. Today...I was moving the ladder so that I could climb over my back fence to help my parents set the railroad ties so that my dogs will not try to get under some of the places where the chain link doesn't meet the ground, and my flip flop got caught on Damon's jack (what you use to jack up your vehicles when changing a tire or the oil, or whatever). Well, I didn't realize it was caught until I tried to move that foot, taking a normal step. By that time, the very heavy jack ripped my shoe, while I was still holding onto the ladder, meanwhile continuing to trip. The wall caught me, I always knew walls were my friend, but I had already hit my ankle on the floor jack. I looked down and it was bloody :( and it hurt. I guess it wouldn't have been as bad, if it hadn't been on the boney part. Not the worst pain in this life, I know, but still painful. Thank the Lord it was only a ankle, and a mendable one at that.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Ouch! They say spring and summer is the time for little ones to have the cuts,scrapes,and bruises..I guess that goes for adults too! Hope you get to feeling better.