Thursday, April 03, 2008

needy

sometimes i feel needy, asking for prayer so much. When, in comparison to other people's needs, mine aren't to big. right now, I just need prayer for my job. i came home with a really bad headache today. i laid down for about 45 mins to an hour, and my headache isn't nearly as strong now. I dont feel like i am getting much about this job. and, me being the way i am, if i am not confident in what i am doing i feel incompetent and do not enjoy it. this job is a huge blessing, and weight off of my shoulders, but i really need prayer that i grasp it more. some things are beginning to make sense, but there are so many rules to remember, i had a part where i was doing well today, and i enjoyed it. but by the end of the day, i wasn't doing as great and i begin to feel like i am getting on my trainers nerves. they say i am doing great, but i dont feel i am doing great. please please pray that tomorrow i have numerous light bulb moments and do amazing.

i dont even really care about capitalization right now. sigh. there is a auction this saturday momma and i are going to. mom and dads neighbors are out of town this weekend, for his fathers funeral. pray for them too please.

i hope everyone is doing well.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Hey Kasey,give it time and you will be a pro at the new job.

Everything will be fine..