Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Happenings

I got up this morning at 7:40ish. I went to bed pretty late for me...1:30ish. Hmm..seems I like "..."'s and "ish"'s. Anyway, back to the story, my grandpa was coming over to look at pouring a concrete pad to park Damon's trailer on. We decided, that short of bringing in an actual crew to pour the concrete, the best thing to do would be to get pavers for the track of the wheels then pour gravel on each side of those. If we do it right it should look nice. I also finished trimming the bushes, or is it pruning. Whatever it is called, I got it done. Now I need to rake everything up and make a burn pile. After that I need to get all my landscaping rock/bark down. I would like to plant a small garden too, grow some strawberries, blueberries maybe. I don't know, I just want a garden. My dad grows a really big garden, so I can get practically any vegetable that I would normally eat, from him. Having a yard like this takes a lot of work, and I hope it is okay to say this...but I want my yard to be the prettiest. lol....lawn competition, ya know? Oh, and I went to a yard sale today and got the cooooolest picture. It's so cute. It is a long picture with small shots of different northwest area posters. Hard to explain, but so cool. On another note (I should be paragraphing this, but oh well) please pray for Abby. She cracked her tooth today while playing. :( poor baby girl. She was tugging on a toy with spike when all the sudden she kinda looked dazed and shook her head. I looked on the toy later and there was blood. Then I looked in her mouth and she has a pretty big crack on one of her bottom frontal area teeth. It is a baby tooth so it should fall out at some point, but I know cracks (baby or not) are painful for humans, so they must be for dogs too. She has been fairly mellow today, making me wonder if it is hurting her. I will take her to the vet on Monday if I notice it is still bothering her. I dont want it to get infected either. After the abby experience,later on in the day, dad came over and fixed my sprinklers. I guess that is enough for now and I need to be heading out to my parents house for dinner.

0 comments: