Monday, April 07, 2008

Spam??

Though, in reality what they are doing is appreciated (in a general sense of protection), they have locked the recipe blog because it looks like a "spam" blog. :'( grrrr

Work went better today. I still and uncomfortable, but getting better. I guess I really need prayer for me to better understand my trainer. She and I seem to communicate in completely different ways and it makes for stressful moments.

Mom came over tonight, and I made dinner. We had hawaiin turkey terriyaki burgers and fries. (no veggies, I am bad, I know) and for dessert we had angel food cake with bluberry filling and cool whip. I put a little surprise in the burgers...added a small ball (size of a cherry tomato) of fresh mozzarella cheese in the middle and formed the meat around it. Then pan seared them in olive oil. YUM. Then dessert, I cut the the cake into three layers, and filled each layer with the blueberry, then covered all of it with the cool whip.

I am not nearly as sick feeling, but over all tired still. My ears are still plugged and I am still congested but all in all on the mend, praise the Lord. Seriously, PRAISE the LORD!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dinner was really good, i liked all of it, it was specially nice to have it all done up for you...thank you for taking care of me tonite, my turn tomorrow nite...momma