Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Step by Step, Day by Day

There are Soooo many people out there, who need prayer more than me. So I feel somewhat guilty asking for prayer because of that fact. Mainly I am thinking of Sister Vicki's sister's family. I hope that made sense. Her husband just died and it came on very suddenly from my understanding. Just pray for them, I can't even imagine. I keep thinking about Sherry Wood too. Pray for her. This is mainly why I feel selfish to ask for prayer, because my needs are so small in comparison. But I have had bad dreams for about three nights in a row, I think it affects my sleep. I have had a headache since last night. by that i mean, I remember having one last night while laying in bed, and I have one now. So I assume it's been there. I just need some sunshine in my mind. Those who know me well, understand. I am the pesimistic brooder. Sigh- Onto happier things...

CAMPING TRIP!!! WOOOHOO, except the weather forecast just said there was to be rain all weekend. OH WELL, we have a topper and I love playing in the rain as long as it is warm out! :)

I made dinner last night and I think it was...interesting :) I was trying to utilize left overs of chicken from Memorial Day, and make a buffalo chicken burrito. I don't know that grill flavors and buffalo chicken go together. Damon said it was good but I don't know. The only thing perfect about the dinner was I baked some fries to go along with it, and I had them with my Fry Sauce :) YUMMMMMM

I recommend the new Charlottes Web rendition. It was sooooo funny and endearing and everything that kind of movie should be. Wilbur is sooo cute. The only thing I didn't like is the little girl was kinda pushy when she was trying to save Wilbur. I mean I would be pushy if it was my dad, but I don't think to that extent or in that way. All it took was for me to cry ;) huh momma

Three more days of work for this week. I have to go get ready. I hope every has a good day. OH, I just finished a book I highly recommend, Leave A Candle Burning I think by Lori Wick, now I am reading When The Heart Cries- cant remember who that's by.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I realized I'd left Charlotte's Web over there when I got into bed Monday night. Shame I didn't leave the Netflix shipping envelope over there, you could have mailed it for me! Oh well.

I'm reading the Lori Wick book... hard for me to follow at first because I didn't realize it's the third book in a series. It looks promising though...

Praying for you Kasey, it was good to fellowship with you Monday.

Rachel said...

Were you thinking of that old silly sitcom when you wrote that title? Now I can't get the theme song out of my head...

Kasey said...

Yes i was :)