Sunday, May 13, 2007

Blessing in the Thorn

Sometimes, things in life can seem sooo sad. Yet in that thorn, lies a blessing. I hurt so bad sometimes...being 36 hours away from my family. Yet, I have a family. True. Some don't. Today- I missed having my mother with me/near me. Some have lost theirs. There are times I am hurting because I know I am not liked for whatever reason, yet atleast I am alive and can strive with all that is in me to prove any negativity wrong. I make mistakes, too many, yet I have a desire to try to not make those mistakes from that point on. I yearn with all that is within me to see or hear from the Lord and at times feel alone, yet I know His saving grace and redeeming love. So whether you know me, or I know you. Whether we are friends or accquaintances. We are all on lifes road together. If you see me fall, help me up. If I see you fall, take my hand. Life is too short to assume you know what I am thinking, too short for me to do the same to you. Too short, to live in the negative, to look at all that is wrong. Because as I talk to myself ms pesimistic, I have to say...I need a change to my way of thinking. Life could always be better or worse, but whatever may come- may I choose to live in the SONshine of His grace and choose "the better" be it only a state of mind.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN honey...be blessed in knowing that you are loved and appreciated...keep your heart soft before the Lord...and He will use you for His Glory...i love you very much and am looking forward to having you home for a 3 day weekend...i pray that it will go slow...see you in 4 day...12 hours and 10 minutes....PTL.