Friday, May 11, 2007

Dr Pepper Cake

It was good. BUT, I want to find a way to infuse MORE of the Dr.Pepper Flavor. It just tasted like cake, no dr pepper flavor at all!!! There is a recipe out there for a chocolate dr pepper cake, but you still cant taste the dr pepper. So, I will post a recipe once I am more pleased with it. Heather, my husband is a Dr Pepper fanatic!!! He probably drinks 3-5 a day! Much to my chagrin. Thus, I really would like to create something that you can taste the dr pepper. I am going to try a dr pepper frosting too.

Guess what!! I get to go to Idaho next weekend!! They even let me use both of my vouchers! WOOHOO! So no money out of my pocket! I am going to surprise my daddy, he doesnt even know I am coming!!

If you read this, please pray for Brother Raines and his family. He has cancer, and is starting to get weak. I would love for the Lord to heal him! Just pray for strength for the family during this time.

My sister in law leaves for her first BTI ever tomorrow!! I am excited for her! Pray she is safe and has a blessed time!!

It is fixing to storm here. I need to read my Bible too, so good night yaaaaaaaaaaa'allllllllll

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey it's me. Just happened to be in the neighborhood and thought I'd drop by. Hope things are going well! Have fun back home!!

Mandie

marshasblog said...

Hey Kasey..cool blog layout...hope you have fun visiting home...talk to you later...give mandy and kaden a hug for me if you see them...