Sunday, May 27, 2007

You know what...

I have decided that this world is a very sad place. You look at the news and all you see(for the most part) is cruelty to humans, cruelty to animals, parents who ENCOURAGE their children in the awful and disgusting things they do. As a society we have gotten too far away from the simple things in life. I know this must come to pass, however it is still sad. Bottom line, I want to stay as UN spotted from this world as I possibly can. I want to wear the look of a pure heart from the inside out. And most importantly I want to shine for Jesus with all I've got, and I don't want it to be lip service. God, perfect that which concerneth me! I need Jesus, He is my EVERYTHING. I have Damon, I have my parents, but who can calm my soul. Not them. Who can save my soul, not them. Sure they can talk to me and encourage me, but God is my true peace! If I don't have Him, I have nothing. I am sooo thankful to in this world,but not of it. I am so thankful for the simple things in my life, my husband, my family, my animals, the ability to enjoy history- photography- cooking- singing. All of that! I love you Jesus and thank You SOOO very much for bringing me out of this mess. I pray that I serve Him with my whole heart until I hear Him say "Well Done". God grant me my prayers mentioned here, and please turn my family and Damon's family's hearts' toward You.

1 comments:

cokelady said...

AMEN! ;-) Very good thoughts--and a good reminder to us all.