Sunday, May 27, 2007

Clean House

First I will start with Friday. We had a volleyball game Friday night with the VLB's in smyrna. It was lots o fun. Not many people came, but enough to have fun. I told them I was not sacrificing myself (or something like this) because I didn't want sand to get any place sand was not meant to be. HA famous last words....Not only was I filthy as we all were, but I was a walking sand castle YUCK! Then we went to Crystal and Emilys and I played the Nintendo Wii or however you spell it. It was purty cool.

Saturday was kind of nice, though I missed Damon. He is working a lot lately (side jobs) and though i am thankful I have a husband who works and supports me, in fact VERY THANKFUL! I still miss him sometimes. The extra money really helps, whether its paying on bills, or going into savings, or being able to buy something we normally wouldnt be able to buy. It is a huge blessing, dont think i am unthankful, I just miss having him here with me. This side job is just across the highway though, which translates to a 5 minute drive, so i am able to bring him water or food. It is FLEA season in Tennessee. YUCK. I do NOT NOT NOT like fleas. the good medicine is sooo expensive too. I have to buy Frontline because I have tried the natural flea medicines, the bio spot. IT DOESNT WORK. We even have to spray the yard. I am not the kind of person who is comfortable sharing my home with those little critters, I DEEP cleaned. I vacuumed base boards, behind the dresser, behind the chair, lots of places. WOO I was sweaty. YUCK. Anyway, I cleaned the house really good (feels nice doesnt it!) then as we (damon, me, and the boys) headed for out for the park, I fumigated the place and LEFT!

Now it is sunday morning, I have been awake for an hour because I heard my middle nephew puking in the bathroom. I have given him sprite and they have all taken a shower. Damon is still in bed, and I am sitting here on the couch needing to get ready for Sunday School. Hmmm....time to go. Luvs!

You know what sounds good right now....*note innocent tone in my voice/typing* A banana milk shake from arctic circle, one of their cheeseburgers and fries, with LOTS of fry sauce. Doesn't that sound good Becki! :O hehehe

2 comments:

cokelady said...

Has anybody ever mentioned that you would be really great at interrogation? "Tell me what I need to know... or I'll dangle a delectable milkshake and hot, crispy fries with scrumptious fry sauce in front of you--I'll even EAT it in front of you... Mmmmmmm! Oh, mmmmmmmmmmm!!! This is sooooooo delicious!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!"

"OKAY! OKAY! I GIVE!!! I'll tell you anything! Anything at all--just pass the fry sauce!!!"

Speaking of which, I'll take three bottles, please. I talked it over with my husband and he gave me the okay, so if you can secure that much for me I would be forever endebted to you. :-) We'll work out all the details once you produce the product. HA! ;-)

Kasey said...

okay, I will tell my momma! I had some yesterday. DELICIOUS! Can't you just taste it now? Oh wait, you can't...I can though. Good things come to those who wait :)