Saturday, May 05, 2007

Colonial Fest

Looks like, Lord willing, tomorrow Damon and I will be off to the Colonial Festival with Brad and Rachel- and of course little Sara'beth. I like calling her that. (rachel- hopefully that is okay, if not just tell me)

I am back to sunday school tomorrow. Teaching that is. I have my craft in mind. I just need to make my game up. If you read this before Sunday School, pray for the kids and I.

Peace out homies.

Question of the day: McDonalds at midnight, good or bad. guess I will find out.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

COLONIAL FEST! ROCK ON! Hopefully it will be as good as it sounds.

Of COURSE you can call her Sara Beth. That's what we were thinking we'd call her all along... course Brad and I don't call her that much.

"She goes to McDonald's at midnight, when the moment is not right... Meet Kasey" LOL

Momma Tammi said...

I left you a note at Jenna's.

Rachel said...

Well that certainly was a bust...

Kasey said...

I dont think it was altogether bad. I enjoyed the cabins and the nasty rootbeer. :)