Friday, March 02, 2007

kitty sick

My kitty has to go to the vet today.:( He has a bump on the side of him that is VERy sensitive. He growels and hisses at me if I touch him. I was just trying to investigate, when you don't have the money honey you become the vet. Which i have done many times. Nothin like peroxide, water, and tender loving care. That won't work in this case however. I don't feel like getting my hand clawed and bitten off, because whatever it is...he won't let me near enough to fix.

I tried to sew a dress last night, it was a failure. Not because I can't sew, but I didn't use a pattern and I don't have the space I need (cleared already) to cut. So it ended up being off. I am going to try to make a skirt out of it now though.

damon should be settling up with the insurance today, please if you read this, pray. My poor baby was so mad yesterday that he could "spit nails". I understand to some degree. Anyway, he is using the money to buy a truck tht he is hoping will be a good driver and he sale the one he still has a payment on. Thus enabling us to get a house. YAY. Although, I am soooo sentimental that I dont like getting rid of vehicles. they become a part of the family. *sigh*

I had a better night last night. Many don't know but I have been having a time with my mind for that last 3-4 months. Some days are good, some bad, but by the grace of God i still stand. I am fighting and praying, and I can say one thing, all of this has brought me closer to God.

tonight will be vet night, and grocery shopping night, tomorrow is house cleaning. I LOOOOVe it when my house is neat and clean and in its place. However That only lasts for a couple of days. The rest of the week I just try to keep it picked up. TOMORROW though, little dust bunnies, you better RUN! I found some great clothes online, www.modestapparelusa.com. I reall like them, for some of the stuff I am looking for. I want to try to make some of my own clothes too. Yea I still want to be fashionable and all that,but I can sew fashion too. Mainly I need to lose some weight first. sigh, but i digress.

peace homies (thats my saying at work to all the older ladies and pretty much anyone else in the office, which are all educated dignified people...hahaha)

1 comments:

Hershey Bar said...

hey, I checked out that site...pretty cool.
PS Hope kitty gets to feeling better.