Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thanks...

...to the Lord!!! I got a big blessing at church tonight and I am happy! In the voice from the mouse on barnyard..."weeeeee!"


On another note...I have another dog for yall to pray for. Long story....she is from the same owners of the starving puppy...which I don't know if I shared, but looks GREAT!!! Well...this dog was loose this morning. The people haven't been home all day long and the other dog that was back there with it is gone now. I am wondering if they have moved and left the dog. I used to think she was mean. She's pitbull, but she is the sweetest dog, I feel really sorry for her. She hates sticks,she gets scared. She loves to play ball and she likes to chase cats. I named her Rosie. I tried to take her over to their house...she started to go over there with me and stopped and would not go any further. She loves attention. Her back bone is showing, but I gave her food and water. I am hoping she's not pregnant. I am gonna call the pound tomorrow if her owners aren't back. People are mean to pitbulls and I am scared a neighbor will try to hurt her. I made a temporary dog house for her tonight and gave more food and water. I think if I call the pound they will just put her to sleep because she is an aggressive breed. She is so so sweet. If I had land in the country I would probably take her and make her a guard dog or something. But I can't do that. Just pray that a good solution will work out for Rosie. I am hoping they didn't leave her. love and prayers, me

0 comments: