Saturday, March 17, 2007

There's a line in a Bebo Norman song that I love, "because He is and He was and He will be forever... God my God, I cry out...your beloved needs you now" Where would I be without God? IN A MESS! I truly would be in a mess. I was raised a "Christian" brought up morally correct, taught respect, but I wasn't saved. There's a difference between being "born" Christian and really being one. To be a real Christian means you reflect Christ. The beauty of Christ is He was and is the Son of God, He was perfect. We are His creation, but not perfect. That doesn't enable us to have an excuse, it simply means we have hope by our God and our Savior to change...daily...from what we are- more and more reflecting WHO he is. A real Christian- to be Christ like. Jesus is the Windex and the Reflection, I am simply the mirror. He cleans me, so that when I look in that mirror of my soul I see Him and only Him. I remember who I was back then- I can't change then but I can change now and every moment that is to come in my life. Jesus cleaned this ugly mouth up, He made me realize my ultimate Joy is in Him and my ultimate grief can be given to Him. Do you know how much easier it is to face this thing called life when Jesus takes your burdens. Goodness sakes I wish I could make people see. It's so different! I am happy I am not the same old Kasey, I am a new Kasey who is daily changing. I want His reflection to shine perfectly. Right now, I am far from being streak free, but I am trying and God knows that. He enables me to live sin free and to work on all of my many faults. If I can leave you with one parting thought...Choose God, you won't regret it in Heaven.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the layout is beautiful! as are you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Megan and Micah....KASEY, I LOVE the new blog layout...it is BEAUTIFUL, just like your heart....love, forever and always, mommy.