Monday, March 05, 2007

at home

I am at home right now. I had a dentist appointment today, to get a cleaning. No cavities!!! YAY! I need to head back soon. My house is clean right now and I am liking it!! I don't want yall to think I am a slob, but when I think clean I think vaccummed, dusted, bathroom cleaned, mopped, swept, laundry done and folded! I have one load to fold, one in dryer drying and one washing. Currently there is NOTHING in my hamper. WOOHOO! I been sweeping and resweeping my fresh kitchen floor. I need to vaccuum again though. But it is still picked up and looks tidy. I have the dishes put away but a small load in the sink to do. I just changed the litter box too, yum.:X

Rosie is gone, don't know where she went. I am wondering if she had puppies. Gina said she looked pregnant. She was frisky and hyper though. She is one sweet pitbull, and I feel sorry for this breed that is so cruelly used, and so unjustly incriminated. Anyway. I am having a pretty good day today. The Lord is good, and I want Him happy in all things about me. I want to please him wholly, and holy! :)

bye

0 comments: