Saturday, March 24, 2007

Our Anniversary...

Damon took me on my long awaited anniversary trip today. He wouldn't tell me where, wanted it to be a surprise. I got very close, but didn't guess it until we were pulling in the parking lot of....Dixie land stampede!!! Yee haw! It was great! I had so much fun and I thank the Lord, TRULY, for a wonderful wonderful husband. I love him so much, and as a song says, i could not ask for more. Without the Lord in Damon and I's life, we would be a wreck. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is the reason for the success of our marriage and the help through our ups and downs. Thank you God for Damon and letting me experience what real love is through Your Son Jesus Christ and through my husband that You gave to me.

If you would, please pray for me....I have a long day tomorrow. I am wore out with a bad headache right now. I feel somewhat woozy. My ankles have been swelling up. It's because I need to lose weight I am sure. I go to the doctor Monday, I am somewhat of a hypochondriac (sp?) but it's been bothering me. I have been stressing lately, and my blood pressure is up. Which is further bothering me. I am 24 years old, and I am suffering the consequences of my lack of ability/desire to stay healthy. I dont have the signs of diabetese in my opinion, but I sure dont want heart disease. Back to this weekend, today as you read above, has been a rush. We drove up this morning and back this evevning and I need to leave the house tomorrow morning at 630 am. BTW pardon my lack of punctuation or capatilzation....its late..i need to be in bed. Please pray the pancake breakfast will go well, with much support.

I also ask you to say a prayer for my kitty. He keeps fighting, and it bugs me. He is fixed and STILL fights and sometimes its pretty bad. Tonight he came it and it had been a bad fight that I had to stop myself. For some reason my scaredy pants cat(who AVOIDS confrontation like the plague...most times) decides to ATTACK tigger (the one who has been fighting)and go psycho on us. I have NEVER seen him do that. I could not keep him away from Tigger. Finally we got them separated and I am scratched up a bit...anyway, i really wish Tigger would stop fighting. So, I know God cares about this, because I do. If you dont mind, among everything else you pray...small as it is...say a prayer for tigger to quit.

love you guys, g'night

0 comments: