Tuesday, February 27, 2007

say a little prayer for her....

the her is me. Say a little prayer for me. I am ready for the SUNSHINE, or better yet SONSHINE!

My tummy hurts. Yuck. I need to get ready for work, I have been thinking about going to college again. There's this lady at work who is looking into all this stuff for me. She says I am to young and have to much going for me to not go. However, my dream has always been to have one of three things...be a pro barrel racer (not gonna happen unless suddenly rodeos aren't on Sunday and they make a Christian environment the norm), be a singer for a living (don't wanna do that now, because I am afraid my focus would be taken off the Lord and B. I don't look the "look:) c, be a mommy and house wife. I CAN do that! So...and i am totally a home body. I would be content not working or even being the total soccer mom thing and working pt at the library, ooooh aaaah! :) Actually, I found out yesterday that you can work as a sub. teacher in Rutherford and Wilson county WITHOUT any college. Something to keep in mind. In Davidson you have to have 60 hours of credit.

I want to be content in whatsoever state I am in. My goal is firstly to honor my hubby, secondly to be a knowledgable wife who's decisions make sense. I have about 4.7 more years on my car loan, I am thinking of either selling it when possible or working really hard to pay it off. I want to be able to stay home without a strain on damon. Two car payments doesn't allow me to do that. And, I realize right now, we don't have kids, i don't HAVE to stay home right now. I WANT to stay home when we do have kids. I would LOVE to. So, I will be a help meet, the help meet he needs right now and work. My dream...envision a 1940's housewife hair coiffed, dress pressed, house clean, fresh apple pie sitting on stove waiting to melt in mouth, dinner on set table and johhny and emma waiting with expectant smiles as daddy comes through the door. Welcome home honey, (takes jacket, kisses on cheek) how was your day! Did I forget the white picket fence? Wait, no picket fence, just enough land to have my horse in the back ready for me to hop on and go for a country stroll!

okay, now i realllllly need to get ready. Goodbye everyone. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

2 comments:

Katie said...

praying for the Lord's perfect will.....love and prayers always, me.

~Amy said...

If that's truly the desire of your heart then I think you're on the right track. Helping him get yourselves completely debt free before the kiddies come is very wise. Pray for God's perfect will and all will fall into place.

God bless, Sis.

BTW You must have a beautiful voice if you want to be a singer. I don't think I've ever heard you sing .. would love to some time though.
:0)