Thursday, March 22, 2007

Create IN ME a CLEAN Heart

That is the song in my mind as I woke up this morning (two or three times). Truly I LOVE the Lord and I want to be a completely pure vessel before Him. Pray for the pancake breakfast this Sunday. If you are in the Middle TN area and want to come get a big breakfast for 3 buckaroos, head over to TCOG in Antioch. I had an excellent day on Tuesday, our anniversary. Damon dedicated an email to me on the local Christian radion station here. Well, I guess that is what you call it. He sent the hosts an email telling them about me and us and how much he loved me on this our 3rd anniversary. Then they played a song for us, about love coming from the Lord. They went on and on about is and it truly made me feel special. I appreciate most the closeness of the Lord that day. It felt wonderful to be free and uplifted in my soul. So thank You God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost for Your blessings and comfort.

Hope everyone has a gut day today. haha...gut is from the books I am reading. I guess that is dutch for good.

see ya

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I take it you're reading one of the Amish books from Beverly Lewis. :-P

Rachel said...

'Tis a gut day in the Lord, ya? LOL (it's pronounced "goot", just to make sure you're not going around saying "gut" ha ha!)

I could tell you some funny stories about learning the language. I'll save them for another time. :-)

I kicked myself for not wishing you a Happy Anniversary when I called Tuesday morning to pass on the news about Wendy. Sorry. I'm glad you had such a special moment. I'll bet Doug & Kim were jealous! :-)

Unknown said...

I heard the announcement on the radio all the way up here in Indiana. It made my morning to here about my two friends down in TN celebrating their anniversary. I was amazed as they mentioned Damon's name and then mentioned yours. Then I knew it must be you guys. You got a keeper!

God bless