Friday, March 02, 2007

tonight

was great. I told 4 people that Jesus loved them, three received well and one was kinda brushing me off. I think I told 4, not that the number counts. If you new my worries you would understand. I worry about witnessing among other things, that someone is gonna goto hell because of me and that I didn't tell them. That I missed my opportunity. Tonight as i was walking out of walmart with groceries and cleaning supplies (told you I was gonna clean tomorrow) I felt light as a feather. I was HAPPY. I could have flew like a bird. I had a spring in my step and a smile on my face. Damon brought his new payment free truck home. Its pretty nice and he says he would he perfectly content to drive it and sell his truck with the payment. I am happy for him. We drove it around, was a nice evening. I had subway for dinner. Then I started to get ready for bed, and started worrying. pray for me.

1 comments:

Grace & Co said...

That is so great that you witnessed to people! I have such a hard time with that, because I'm worried they will brush me off. It takes a lot for me to witness to someone. But you do feel better after you do it!

I keep praying for you whenever I think about you! I hope you have more great days where you have a spring in your step and a song in your heart! You deserve it!