Sunday, March 11, 2007

Prayer for vacation

I need prayer...it is not silly because God cares about everything I care about. My parents are coming down in June. I am SUPER excited!!!!!!!!!!! However I am having trouble finding a way to make everyone happy. We are going to Gatlinburg and I want to stay longer than damon does, I want to find a cabin on the water...sigh. My dad needs to see and do things, he thinks there isn't much to do in Nashville so I need to show him a good time WHILE in nashville. Suggestions, prayers. I really want my parents to have a good time, while keeping Damon happy. Not that he's hard to keep happy, but you know...just make everyone happy. Pray for me, i love you Jesus and thank you for all you did for me and continue to do!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh honey, please do not stress, whatever we do will be wonderful, because we will be with you and Damon and honey and tigger and jr....LOL, it will be great. Please DO NOT FRET!

Grace & Co said...

Hey Kasey! I'll make sure to tell my aunt what you said. :-) Have you and Damon decided where you will go yet; Sam's Club or Costco?

Have a GREAT day Kasey!

~Amy said...

Opry Mills is a great place to shop/eat. The Rain Forest Cafe is awesome but a little pricey.

You could check to see what productions are being shown (plays, etc.).

Just a couple of suggestions.

~Amy said...

WAIT A MINUTE!!! You live there, don't you??? What am I giving you advice for???

ha ha

Kasey said...

Yep I live here. :) thanks tho..and Gracie, I am HOPING he will say costco. Right now we dont have the money to join either, so its not a decision yet. :) lol

Erika J. said...

we're members at Sam's. i don't think i've ever been to Costco. *shrugs*

i can only suggest nice restaurants. opry mills is a good idea if he likes malls. haha.

umm... what about the zoo? would that interest him? or browsing opryland hotel?