Sunday, March 25, 2007

A few videos and pictures


I wish I could remember the order of these...I just love this pic...its my husbands sign that hangs from his rear view mirror. SO TRUE.


Thought this was a neat saying...took it downtown nashville


I took this pic from my hubbys truck, I thought it looked neat.


these tall pillars are actually bell towers i guess...they have bells in the top that play different melodies...you see how big they are compared to damon.


my wonderful damon


our little girl, isn't she beautiful. Mommy and daddy loves you Honey Girl

more tower pics...like the lighting on this one


my anniversary surprise trip


us holding our boot mugs with this strawberry slush stuff. Damons being a brat in this photo. Luv ya babe

This video is so cool, I got goose bumps. They are riding horses in the dark (seen this done before) with only lights on their outfits. The white things you see flying are doves. :)




emily, this morning...she's such an inspiration.

Gracie I have a video to show you, the banjo man can sure pic n grin, and the fiddle player...shew!

They were goood! Photobucket is too slow right now though. Peace to you all. Pray for me, LOVE Kasey

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Oh my word! I love all of your pics and videos. It looks like you had a great anniversary!

That banjo player is amazing! Banjos are really heavy, so I was surprised to see him be able to play behind his head! That's so cool!

How fun!

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that was great the banjo player, would have been great to see live.
The lights horseback remind me of the Stampeders...glad you had a good time.....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...hugs, kisses, love and prayers, me.

~Amy said...

I LOVE Dixie Stampede. The first time Anthony and I went together we ate at a nearby steakhouse the next day and those guys were at a table next to us. I let him know how much we enjoyed his pickin' and grinnin'. They're really good.

We have tons of that around here where I'm from. My family's big into bluegrass, so it's definitely a part of me. :o)

Happy Anniversary.