Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's Official

I miss my husband :(. I mean, REALLY miss him! This reminds me of when we were dating, cept it is different. DUH!! Because we are married now Kasey! Anyway, I think to myself "hoooooooooow did I make it all those months when we are dating and now I miss him after just 7 days!!!"
So Damon, even though you don't read this, in the off chance we ever get internet again or somehow you stumble upon it at some un canny internet connection location...I MISS YOU!

More good news. I GOT NEW CLOTHES!! YAYness! Momma took me shopping and Damon even said I could buy something. So, coolness I am now pretty much set for clothes (new clothes) for assembly. AND we went yardsaleing today and got some really cool stuff. I got vintage cookwear! I am a sucker for the 40-60's retro era. I got some really neat vintage utensils: lemon juicer, butter slicer, canned milk hole popper (don't ask) egg poacher, noodle cutter, egg poacher ring AND a vintage muffin pan! COOL COOL COOL! OH AND I got a vintage stand mixer. That I am going to clean up and use for display, or try to use again, OR sell on ebay. It's got to be from the mid 1940's. I was so excited!!! Now I just need my white wedges to wear with my "white" outfit for parade of nations!

I had another person call me about work yesterday. COOL! With metro schools. I have no idea what it starts at$$ but they need someone ASAP. She said if she hadn't hired anyone by Friday she would call me and set up an appt.! We shall see, the job I really want isn't going to hire until just after Labor day, I am all for that! I can use some more time off!

Momma got the cooooolest rug today at a yard sale. Its HUUGE and in stores would cost 400-500 dollars!! My friend from high school is moving to MAINE! Talk about cross country! Her mom was from there and they have always talked about moving back, well the WHOLE family is just up and moving to Maine!! That is so cool! I want to visit Maine someday. ANYWAY they have like NICE NICE stuff and are selling it soo cheap to just get rid of it. I am talking a nice huuuge double dresser, velvet line drawers for $80! Can you believe it! Good grief, if I lived here and had a job, Kasey would be ALL over that yard sale! They had this super huge and beautiful filigree framed mirror. OH MAN, it was beautiful! $35!!!! Can you believe that!

Well, peace out!

0 comments: