Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hey

Pray for my mom and I. We just found out some pretty disturbing news. I would really appreciate your prayers.

I have enjoyed lots of "nothing days" as Lyndi calls it. But I think I must have broke some of the rules, cus I have cooked dinner and cleaned a bit. However, I have gone swimming two days in a row. Kaden baby had his first swimming experience today and he LOVED it! Moms neighbor has a big pool and its very private, so...SUWEET! We get to swim any time we want. I am getting a bit of sun too! Anyway, back to the broken rules, I watched two movies monday and took a long nap. I didn't really clean, but I did cook dinner. Then the family watch wife swap. That show...Sigh...is to funny!

we all need to remember to pray and fast for this upcoming assembly. It is the most important assembly of my christian life serving the LORD in TCOG. I need Him to be close by my side and more importantly, I NEED to press into HIM more than ever. God help us all.

I think of Sister Mary Sheltons song, I'm on the winning side. JESUS's Side! Joshua was asked whose side he was on, he said he was on the Lord's! That is me, ON THE LORDS!

The song going through my brain at this point is, "I would not be denied".

When pangs of death seized on my soul,
Unto the Lord I cried;
Till Jesus came and made me whole,
I would not be denied.

Refrain:
I would not be denied,
I would not be denied,
Till Jesus came and made me whole,
I would not be denied.

As Jacob in the days of old,
I wrestled with the Lord;
And instant, with a courage bold,
I stood upon His Word.

Old Satan said my Lord was gone
And would not hear my prayer;
But praise the Lord, the work is done,
And Christ the Lord is here.


Love and prayers to you all.

0 comments: