Thursday, August 10, 2006

As sand, in the hour glass of time...

...so are the days of our lives.

No...I haven't been watching the soap opera. :)

Least I can still have some sore of a sense of humor at this point in time. In case you haven't heard/read. I lllllllloooost my job. Laid OFF. I am somewhat freaking. I am a big girl now. I can't run to mommy and daddy. I have bills. BIG BILLS. NO, not credit cards...car payments, phone bill, groceries, GAS! Stuff you actually live on ya know! *Sigh*. I have enough money for this months payment. But not next months. Please please please pray. Not to mention, ASSEMBLY!!! We will need the money for three nights of hotel, the gas, and the food. To be honest, I would love to be off until just after assembly and start the day after Labor Day. Find it now and start in two weeks. Ya know. That way we wouldn't have to worry bout da $$ Money. It's all in the Lord's hands, but He wants us to be responsible and use common sense. Anyway, I really need God to work this out and calm both Damon and myself down.

Oh yeah....I am internetless at home. *WHINE!!!* so I am going to talk to Damon about canceling cable TV and going to internet instead. WAAAH, bye bye FOOD network. I will miss project runway too. I don't watch a lot of TV but I watch mainly the same things. Wife Swap, Project Runway, Food Network and HGTV, on and Style network. Having internet would help in job search though. We shall see what my husband sayeth. Did I mention this will mean NO BLOGGING. Double whine!

Oh...and....130+ cases of West Nile Virus in Ada County here. My home's next door neighboring county. Mom's neighbors horse has it. I got bit by a mosquito, now I have a headache. Hopefully it's not west nile!! LOL...Momma has her horses (and mine) all vaccinated, but she is going to call the vet to see if she needs an extra booster or anything.

Ate lunch with my deen today, aka Grandma. was nice!

Rode my horsey yesterday. I hopped on bareback with just a halter and lead rope, no bridle or saddle. She missed me and I so missed her. Her name is Annie, her papered name is Nunico. Her daddys name is Lunico and her momma's name is New inspiration, so mix those two and you get Nunico. The jockey club picks the name out of 6 suggestions you send in. Nunico was our last and least favorite option. Sho nuff. They gave my baby the ugliest name. She's so pretty. And smart, and feisty, and just wonderful. I miss her. she is joy to my soul! I wish I could take her as carry on. Shew...that would be a sight! I need to post pics of how beautiful she is!

Well, peace out homies. I love ya. And after Sunday, I don't know when I will get to talk to you. Now that I am jobless, I really wouldn't mind staying an extra week. So far, I don't really miss home or Damon. I miss him at night when it takes me so long to fall asleep. I can't shut my mind off a night. Unless I am dawg tired, it takes me usually about 30 minutes to fall asleep.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hang in there! The answers are just a prayer away...

wemmies said...

You can add internet right now for only 24.95 until 2007! :D