Thursday, August 03, 2006

The picture

The pic is supposed' to be to the right, but I wanted the picture of me centered within the pic. It cut one side of the picture off and it just felt like my face was all weird. AND THIS MORNING, I check my blog and the picture is micro tiny, so I reload another pic at a bigger size after TRYING and TRYING to figure the other picture out, and it cuts half of my face off too. GRRR!

Well, I leave Saturday morning for Idaho. I think I am most excited (at this point) to see my cousin. The one I requested prayer for on here. She is picking me up from the airport. YAY! I am not gonna "preach" her either when I see her. I just want to love on her and hang out. I think that is what she needs more than anything right now. Personally, I think she feels like a big mess, and I want her to know I love her...mess and all. I LOVE her bunches! I wuv my famiwy! (okay, done with the baby talk)I am excited to see momma too. I am excited and sad. It's hard for me to go anyplace without Damon anymore. Maybe I use him as to much of a security blanket, I don't know. I know the Bible talks about leaving father and mother and cleaving to your mate. I think I have that part down. Though I love going home, I love going home MUCH MORE if he is there. If he isn't there it still feels empty. I guess HE is my home. But, with being alone, I will be afforded the time to just lounge. I can go ride my horse, meet with family...take day trips to places. Money permitting of course. So, it shall be fun and I am so so excited, I do wish Damon was there though. Hugs babe!

Babe...That is my name for him. I call him babe all the time "hey babe" "babe will you do this" babe babe babe! People ask me if having our dog named "honey" confuses us because they think I call him honey. Newp! It's babe!! hmmm, makes me think of a certain movie..."oink oink"

Well...Wendy, I hope you come back soon. Megan, I hope things look up and sorry I am such a sensitive tardo, Sis. Amy, you get my blogger of the week award (yall need to check the recipe blog out, girl got some goooood cooking!) Pardon my English. Shew...anyway. Peace homies! :)

6 comments:

cokelady said...

Look, Kasey! I'M POSTING ON YOUR BLOG!!!! Sorry it's taken so long. I don't frequent a whole lot of blogs--afraid I'll get sucked in and waste too much time, I think! Anyway, here I am!

I hope you have a great trip to Idaho--wish I could go ride horses with you! Sounds like a BLAST. I've always LOVED horses, although I've never been lucky enough to own one. Lifestyle just doesn't support it. We're gone too much to even have the poor poodle that we do! Anyway, have a blast!

And just to let you know, this may be my first and last visit to your blog due to the sappy content. "BABE." *cough*gasp*wheeze*gag* I'm not sure I can take it! ;-)

Kasey said...

*silence*.............*picking self up off floor* SHEEEWEEE, *does happy dance* I AM POPULAR now! I got a comment from Becki *cough* Sister Rebekah *clears my un dignified throat*.

Hey, I think I can fit you in my luggage if I don't just do carry on. Then you can ride horses for as long as you want, heat permitting! I grew up on horses. I literally fell asleep on my salty (whom has since passed). She was the best horse ever.

Kasey said...

and....i used to be MUCH sappier!!!

~Amy said...

*walks to podium in lovely floor- length ball gown and hesitantly accepts gleaming trophy,blinking away the mist forming in her eyes* "I'd like to thank my one fan, Kasey, for nominating and selecting me for this award. My blog coach, Kasey, for her tireless hours spent offering advice on how to become more acquainted with the blog world, and my mother, of course, for allowing me to steal all those scrumptious recipes. God bless ..." *looks back out over the crowd to realize there's only two or three people in the whole auditorium, blushes, and walks quicky off stage* :-P

By the way, if Becki doesn't take you up on the offer to go in your suitcase and ride horses with you, I'll go because I grew up around horses too.

Kasey said...

well, now that I am married and moved...momma and daddy have two extra beds in the house. So come one come all! I plan to ride as much as I can! I will put you in my suitcase if you want! :) Since SISTER HORNE doesn't seem to love me enough. *whimper*

Kasey said...

Oh, I take ALL credit for making you worth of this award sis Amy! :) JUUUST kidding.