Monday, August 21, 2006

hello from the Library

I am online at the Library right now. Currently I have 42 minutes remaining. Yee haw...almost done though, so consequently I won't be needing the full amount of alloted time.

Damon is working over time tonight. *sigh* I'm alone. I HATE being a lone. I was an only child for...well...all my life...LOL so, needless to say I don't like being alone!

If you could remember to pray for two things...one I have an interview tomorrow (second interview for this particular company), Damon is applying for the Lead man position that just opened up at Metro. If he's to get it, I WANT him to get it, if he's not...then I don't. Pray for us

I hope everyone is doing well.

THanks sis Amy for the encouragment. I have had a really rough rough day. Pray for me.

see ya. love you all.

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Hang in there Kasey, God is right beside you. I'll be praying for the job situations.