Friday, August 11, 2006

Surprise

I get to stay in idaho until NEXT saturday! YEE HAW! It only cost 35.50 to change my ticket. Cool, huh!!

Also, thank the Lord...even though I am now jobless, we have been saving for awhile now and will have the money for Assembly. YEE HAW again!!

Now, I just need to make some extra money for the extra time I am here. We are going to the fair and fairs are expensive. YAY! So, pray I can make some extra mula while I am here. I am gonna try to pull my load at the house by doing all the house work. Daddy just left (he came home for lunch) so now i need to get started. I hope I can make some money. see ya!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I remember. I already have the skirt and the shirt. Need to get shoes. Hopefully I find a job so I can buy some nice shoes! And...I will be there!

Hershey Bar said...

Enjoy your extended stay! What a blessing, the major airports (I'm sure others as well) are not somewhere I'd want to be right now. Prayers for a new job! :0)