Saturday, August 05, 2006

Blue Turf, Blue Skies, I'm feelin' fine!

The Blue turf I am talking about is BSU's (Boise State Univ.'s) signature turf field color. GO, GO, GO BIG BLUE! (sorry, I think about the cheerleaders everytime I think of BSU! :)

Deen's (my grandma) 80th bday party went well. Cept she was mean to this old man that is a resident there. She sooo needs to be saved! Even my cousin who seems to care about no one but himself, felt bad for the guy. His name is Delmer he was born Feb 20th, 1916. His wife has died, he looks GREAT for being 90 cept' he can't see to well. Well, he keeps baloons to give to the kids that come to visit. He just unclips them and reblows them up. Kinda gross, but still sweet. Anyway, I gave him all the balloons from the party. He was already on his way out and my grandmother made my 2nd cousin go take them back from him. The poor guy asked "all of them?" I felt so bad. Then she wanted to give them away. She simply didn't want him to have them, after III offered them to him! GRRRR. Poor guy. My cous said he was going to go to wal-mart and buy the poor guy some (profanity) balloons. Yeah, he needs to be saved too. ANYWAY, the whole time almost the guy was singing hymns. How great thou art was one of them. He was sweet, my deen is grumpy in her old age~ GRR!

So, I am here, I am having fun and as of right now I don't miss Damon yet. Wonder how long this will last. Got to go to the store. OH and I did somethin very out of character for me today. I went to a NICE department store and bought a dress. It was $69 on sale for $50 something. YIKES!! But, it's a staple piece and really nice. I haven't spent that much on one thing..since...my wedding dress. I mean on clothes ya know. I am just to cheap. Anyway, peace out homies! Jesus lead and guide you!

0 comments: