Thursday, August 24, 2006

oh....me back!

hulo! From z Library.

I think I have pulled something in my back...oh it hurts! :) I mowed and weed-eated our severely overgrown lawn today. Looks loooots lots better now. Cept, I am way to out of shape to not injure myself while working like that :p...so I am exagerating a bit. I digress.

I sent my resume off to three people today. Hopefully something will come of it. Please keep praying. A lady came up to me last night at church and said, I don't need a job, I need to stay home and have a baby. I agree...but I have to obey the hubby. *I digress again*

Peace out homies. *holds two fingers up in peace sign ,hits chest twice*

3 comments:

~Amy said...

Kasey, don't take this the wrong way, and I hope no one else does either, but *holds hand up to mouth and whispers* "it's okay for women to work if that's what God wants for them AND it's okay for women to stay home and have babies if that's what God wants for them." We all have to seek God's will for our lives individually. OK. I've said my peace. Love ya'll. God bless:-D

Kasey said...

lol....thanks sis amy. She wasn't saying it like that. She herself has worked. She has a degree in bio chemistry and some other important thing. I think she was just picking at me. I don't know. To be honest that is my dream. To be a stay at home wife and mom that is. My whole life, I have wanted that (or to be a pro barrel racer or singer, thats another story though) thus the reason I didn't go to college. I didn't or couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted to do. Maybe someday my dream will come true. :) But I agree, its not WRONG for women to work :) OR not work :)

Becky said...

My dream too. =/ But I have the opposite problem...people tell me "you're too smart, you need to do something with your life." ...Raising children isn't doing something? Anyway, that's cool, I'm glad to know people who share my dreams. =)