Saturday, August 19, 2006

Well, it's Finally here.

The day to leave.

*sigh*

*big sigh*

*big big sigh*

I miss home really bad now. I wish God would tell us to move here. Tell Damon anyway, He doesn't need to tell me, I would be TOTALLY FINE with it . LOL!! I miss my honey puppy though, I will be soo soo soo happy to see her. It's funny though, she loves Idaho too. She becomes this whole other dog when she's out here. She's not just honey, she's *enter superman music* SUPER HONEY! She gets all explorative and brave! It's quite cute.

Mom should be here any minute, so I need to go. She and three other ladies from the Church are having a yard sale today. So, see ya later. And if you read this before 9:45 am mountain time, and 10:45 central, and 11:45 eastern...pray my luggage isn't to heavy.

bye
(oh, and i won't have internet connection unless Damon and I switch again, so this may be it for awhile)

Sis Vicky, I know of atleast one Spanish person that Amanda thought would for sure do it. She was working on one other one (hopefully from Honduras, the brothers and sisters from Honduras are traveling with the Idaho spanish) I will give you an answer ASAP.

1 comments:

~Amy said...

Hey, Sis. I'm back. I've been reaaaaaaallllllyyyyy busy lately and haven't been able to get online with school starting again and stuff.

Well, I'll definitely say a prayer for ya' about the job interview. I know how it feels when you don't THINK you feel right, but you're not really sure and there's no real confirmation either way. It's tough. In those times, you just have to walk and pray the whooooole time. It's like in Acts 8 when Philip met the Ethiopian eunuch. Read it again sometime soon. He absolutely MUST have been praying the whole time he was walking because the Lord led him to exactly where he needed to be at the exact right time for meeting the eunuch, for finding water IN THE DESERT to baptize the dude, and for other things. So just walk ... with your eyes closed and your hand holding His --not literally, of course. :-) (I mean trust Him) and He'll lead you just to where YOU need to be at the right time for the right job ... or whatever He has in store. (I know you know all of this, but I thought I'd just be an encourager tonight).

Love ya, girl.