Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank You Jesus!

So after I got home last night and was finally winding down for the evening, settling into bed to do my devotion and read through a new mini cookbook I got for Christmas, I started to feel REALLY sick. **Disclaimer- grossness**

I thought I was going to puke. I got nearly all the signs from my body I was going to, except the light sweat. I felt sick all over. I really really really, do not like throwing up. So I prayed and asked the Lord to touch me, it was nearly instantly (probably within about five minutes or less) and I felt better. I went to sleep, and woke up this morning still feeling good. I know that God touched me, I really really do. I am so thankful. I don't think I have ever had a healing like that or so quickly. I just appreciate Him and His care for me.

1 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

Thats so cool Kasey!! I love how He gives us those reminders that He still very much real, and looking out for us.